Comprehensive Hearing Tests in Melbourne, Victoria
A hearservice hearing test (full audiological assessment) will determine the type and degree of hearing loss. Accurate interpretation of the hearing test result will ensure your hearing loss is managed appropriately.
The initial assessment is 90minutes in duration and will cover the following:
- Comprehensive case history: determine any medical indications and situations where you experience the most difficulty hearing.
- Comprehensive hearing test battery including middle ear test, pure tone audiometry, speech testing.
- Results will be discussed in detail.
- An appropriate management plan will be determined which may involve medical referral through a report to your GP,
- Hearing loss management strategies such as communication tactics and hearing aid technology will be discussed.
- Hearing tests are available in both Melbourne and Geelong areas.
Client: "I first became aware of hearservice at a free hearing check in a local community centre. At the hearing check I was referred to a hearservice Audiologist for a comprehensive assessment to examine my hearing. The hearservice Audiologist conducted the assessment and was extremely thorough."