Hearservice is highly qualified and expert in hearing health, with a multi-disciplinary team that is able to provide a range of services to clients using up-to-date equipment.
We provide services for adult audiology, hearing management, tinnitus support and assistive devices across greater Melbourne and Geelong, including:
- Comprehensive hearing assessments
- Leading brands of hearing aids to suit all budgets
- Subsidised hearing schemes (conditions and eligibility hearing criteria apply)
- Hearing aid maintenance and servicing including batteries
- Assistive listening devices
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and hearing loss management
- Customised ear plugs
- Online shop
Our professional audiologists work with clients to find the best solutions for their hearing, according to individual needs, motivation, preferences and budget. As an independent not-for-profit provider, we can proudly say that our staff do not receive any commissions, so you are assured that you are getting unbiased professional advice.
Hearservice is a not-for-profit service of Vicdeaf (Victorian Deaf Society) with a mission for an accessible, inclusive society with equal opportunity is all areas of life. We proudly invest back into community services for Deaf and hard of hearing people.