Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I improve my hearing when I am out for dinner with friends?
Through the Vicdeaf Managing Your Hearing Loss Course, you can learn about the many factors that impact on listening in a variety of settings. Communication strategies and planning ahead are some of the skills taught and practiced to help you improve your listening, particularly for those noisy restaurants!
To register your interest or for more information please email: email@example.com
- Why is it so difficult to hear in a group?
- How can I encourage others to speak more clearly?
- How can I hear when people mumble so much?
- Why do I find it easier to hear in some settings yet have so much difficulty in other places?
- Why do I have so much difficulty understanding someone with an accent?
- Why does my partner seem to have 'selective' listening?